Le Blanc vs Secrets Maroma or others?

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:24 PM
Original Poster

Le Blanc vs Secrets Maroma or others?

Looking for a fabulous AI that is adults only. We stayed at Secrets Capri a couple of years ago and then Le Blanc last year. They were both really nice, but Le Blanc stood out. We want to go back to the area this year. Is there anything better than Le Blanc that we should try just for a different experience?
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:19 PM

It would help to know what you liked so much about Le Blanc. Do you want a small reaort or a big resort?
The Iberostar Paraiso Grand is an outstanding adults only AI resort in the Riviera Maya. The beach has just been restored at the Royal Hideaway which is also a high end adults only AI.
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:39 PM
Original Poster

The service at Le Blanc was excellent. Also, it just had a great vibe--very chic. The accommodations were very nice and the food was great at all of the restaurants.
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 04:27 AM

The Iberostar Paraiso Grand has fantastic service and great food. They have a wonderful spa. It is a very luxurious resort.
I don't know how much "action" you want on your vacation, but if you want a really quiet, romantic resort look at Zoetry de la Bonita. It is not billed as an adults only, but I've never seen or heard or children being there. It is high end luxury also.
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:57 PM

Alittle late responding but I wanted to pass along that we went to S. Capri for 5 years and then switched 2 Christmases ago to Secrets Maroma Beach and it is fabulous. Top service and no complaints. The most beautiful beach in Mexico