Las Ventanas al Paraiso or Four Seasons Punta Mita

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:37 AM
kk

Las Ventanas al Paraiso or Four Seasons Punta Mita

My fiance and I have set our honeymoon for September 2003 and have decided we want to go somewhere where we'll be totally pampered and can have relaxing time (nice spa, great golf, etc.). We've narrowed it down to either Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Los Cabos or the Four Seasons Punta Mita. We would greatly appreciate any feedback or recommendations, comments based on your experiences, etc. Thanks for your help!

kk

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:32 PM
Jennifer

Las Ventanas deffinately. Cabo San Lucas is the nicest most expensive place in Mexico.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:29 PM
Anony

definitely PV . If you are tired of sitting in the resort PV has a nice town with a real Mexican feel to It. I believe you can swim in the Ocean at Punta Mita where Ventanas the ocean is to rough with udertows.

Cabo is a dump at five star prices for third world crap. The Above poster is right in one regard it is the most expensive place in Mexico and full of Hookers, Strippers, Drug dealers, street people, gringo losers from the States {they need people like you to flog a timeshare or piece of real estate on you}.

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:51 PM
kk

Thanks for your input. We're learning more towards the Greek Islands now.

Old Apr 18th, 2003, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We visited Las Ventanas in December and Punta Mita in February. They both are beautiful properties and you can't go wrong with either. Las Ventanas I believe is a bit smaller - and they have two pool areas - so may be a bit more secluded. Punta Mita has a little more acitivity. Both have very nice spas and gyms. People are very friendly, and very accommodating. Any specific questions, I would be glad to answer. Punta Mita is a bit more tropical in weather. Los Cabos is cooler at night, in the winter anyway.
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love Mexico and have visited it many times over the years, but if you're planning on a September trip, I'd go for the Greek islands. We were in Greece September 2000 (and Turkey, which we liked even more than Greece!) and weather was terrific. Mexico would be too hot and rainy in September for my tastes, whereas it's exactly where I want to go in February or March.