In Praise of WOW-Argentina !!!

Mar 29th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Original Poster

In Praise of WOW-Argentina !!!

Having seen many posts on this board regarding the terrific work that Cintia and her husband Matias have done for others.....I took the advise and booked a private tour of Buenos Aires on my first afternoon there.

I was only in the city for a couple of days (having been there on a "mileage run", as the folks at flyertalk.com would call it)...but the tour offered by Matias made a significant difference in my ability to get so much out of such a short time.....

He was able to give insight into politics/economics/tourist interest questions, and allowed me to "re-visit" the locations that I wanted to over the next 2 days and really get a feel for Buenos Aires...

What a GREAT city!! I can't say enough about how much fun this place is,,,,,and now I know where I can when the mood strikes to travel in November/December when Europe would just not be as nice "weather-wise".....
You CANNOT go wrong by using WOW-Argentia in part of your trip planning/touring.

I have no axe to grind here, and certainly am getting nothing from anyone for this post,,,,but thought I'd just echo the kind words other have had for these folks. Enjoy Buenos Aires!!
Best wishes, Dave
Mar 29th, 2004, 02:09 PM

Hi, As I have done it before I second Dave coments.
Wow renders professional services and at the same time it is like having friends in Buenos Aires.

Search this Thread