Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page > Hotels dilema-Puerto Vallarta, Westin, Marriot, Krystal or Camino Real

Hotels dilema-Puerto Vallarta, Westin, Marriot, Krystal or Camino Real

Mar 28th, 2000, 07:14 PM
Monica

Hotels dilema-Puerto Vallarta, Westin, Marriot, Krystal or Camino Real

The Westin is a gorgeous, open concept resort with great restaurants and beautifully landscaped pools, including a hot-tub and a shallow pool with head rests where you can laze about in the sun. Some larger units have hot-tubs on the balconies.

Apr 16th, 2000, 06:02 PM
Angela

The Westin is a lovely property. It is near the marina where you can take an evening stroll and visit fantastic restaurants as well. This would be my first choice if I were you.

Apr 17th, 2000, 10:13 AM
C.Clark

Marriott hands down!!!!!!

Apr 19th, 2000, 09:01 AM
pamela

I agree about the Westin. Have look at their web-site :
http://www.westinpv.com

May 17th, 2000, 02:38 PM
Zack

The Westin is nice, but I have to admit, we have had the best luck with the Krystal. The krystal is the best hotel, there breakfast buffet (free with some haggling) is the best breakfast I think I will ever have, and we always stay in a privatte villa with our own pool, but the 4 other main pools are beautiful too. It's a great place to stay, and I would reccomend it to anyone, if you have any more questions, e-mail me at [email protected]

Jun 10th, 2000, 05:26 PM
Leonard Lampman

Stayed two weeks at the Royal Decameron in Jan, its was great! it is about 35min south of PV which makes it "Quiet" and not crowded. It was excellent! my wife and I were first looking at staying in PV, but after going there was glad we went where we did. Don't get me wrong PV is nice but it was noisy and buisy. The little villages were the best, time walking and
shopping around, everything was a fraction of the cost it was in PV. Take the Pacifico buses to Bucerias, Lapinita and Guiabitos they were enchanting and its cheap to travel there and you get to see allot for so little.

Jun 13th, 2000, 07:33 AM
lms

the westin is beautiful!! I stayed there last year and I loved it. Would never stay anywhere else in PV.

Search this Thread