Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

Honeymooning in Costa Rica. staying at Melia Conchal....Any other ideas?

Old Jun 21st, 2000, 09:59 AM
Kevin

I am getting married in august and we are honeymooning in Costa Rica... We will be staying at the Melia Conchal. Anyone have any suggestions for day trips or other must do things in the area..

Thank you

Old Jun 21st, 2000, 10:01 AM
Michael

Congratulations... Sorry I have no ideas for you... the hotle is absolutely wonderful.. Enjoy....

Old Jun 26th, 2000, 09:02 AM
Keith Regan

I have compiled a web site about visiting Costa Rica and things to do. It is called "I Want To Go To Costa Rica" http://www.eyeone2.co.uk You may find it useful.

Good Luck

Keith

Old Jun 26th, 2000, 05:25 PM
Parrot Mom

Hi-have we written off the forum? Spent a week there..and have pictures...take a tour to see the turtles laying eggs, go on a "rafting" trip..

Old Jun 27th, 2000, 04:27 AM
lorena aguilar

I am a Costa Rica working for the Worl Conservation Union. The hotel is wonderfull, if you can do it, you shuold pend some time in monteverde or Rincon de la Vieja o Arenal Area. In Arenal Area we have this wonderfull hot springs that are night are so romantic. if you need any further information free fell to contact me at my e-mail. Good look in your weeding