Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page > Hiked the Inca Trail end of November.....very pleased with SAS Tour group
Notices

Hiked the Inca Trail end of November.....very pleased with SAS Tour group

Dec 4th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Original Poster

Hiked the Inca Trail end of November.....very pleased with SAS Tour group

Finished the 4 day hike of Inca Trail using SAS Travel out of Cusco. I was very pleased with their services, the food, and guides. It is not an easy trip. Any questions feel free to email me at [email protected].
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:02 AM

One question:

How large was your group? I'm interested in doing the trail with smaller groups.
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM

I am planning an Inca Trail trip this summer and am considering booking with SAS - can you tell me how many people were in your trail group? How many people per tent? Knowledge and efficieny of the guides and porters? How easy/difficult was it to book the trip?
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:59 PM

Hello,

I travelled in Peru and had a horrible experience with SAS travel. They never reply to your emails if you have any additional questions are booking with them(that should have been a tip off). They are unprofessional and are just after your money. Most of their agents are incompotent and promise one thing and then at a later date add all these additional charges which makes the trip a lot more expensive. They don't plan real well their trips, as evidenced by not even booking an Inca Trail pass and therefore some people missing out of a long planned trip to one of the wonders of the world.

Good luck and if you want to have a good time in Peru, stay away from www.sastravelperu.com/

Search this Thread