Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page > help with the hotels when most recommended one are not available

help with the hotels when most recommended one are not available

Oct 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Original Poster

help with the hotels when most recommended one are not available

I need a suggestions with the hotel accomodations in BA. We will be in argentina from December 20 till January 2, but except the first night, would like to be in the city for the new year december 28-29 till January 2. it will be 2 adults and one 15 y old. I read all recommendations on this and the frommers boards but most recommended hotels are not available or too expensive for us. I am looking for clean, well located hotel with AC, shower, breakfast and perhaps pool(not nessasary) for not more then $100-110 with tax, the less the better.I foundthose hotels available on different sites(at some it was not clear if they could accomodate a 3 person and if taxes are included or not):Francia(85), esmaralda(60),aspen towers(80), nogaro(465 for 5 nights total with tax),camparemon(55), Rochester(65),Art deco(65)wilton(93),regentepalace(69), Obelisko center suites(69),el conqistador(75) and apart cabildo suites(45), republica( 232 for 5 nights total with tax, bristol 420for 5 nights total with tax. also NH joulston was $100 without tax. I think others without taxes too.any of those any good? any suggestions or opinions? Thanks a lot

Search this Thread