Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

HELP** Where to go for tan & party in November??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 11:16 AM
shannon

We're looking into Costa Rica, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, etc. <BR>Where would be good place to travel during month of November? We want to get tan and have good party and explore time....thanx!! <BR>*Also, any hotel rec's would be appreciated!!

Old Sep 2nd, 2001, 02:20 PM
rodraad

I would vote Puerto Vallarta or Acapulco <BR> <BR>Cancun and Costa Rica (you are in a bit of the rainy season) <BR> <BR>Also why not consider lovely Huatulco?

Old Sep 2nd, 2001, 03:49 PM
candy

Club Med Cancun is great for party/food/fun/water/weather!!

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 05:39 PM
Laurie

Don't know where you're traveling from, but we got a fantastic deal with Delta Vacations - promotion of companion flies free to Los Cabos. The hotel we selected is all inclusive and fourth night free. 5 days - all inclusive - under $1400 for two of us. I do not work for Delta Vacations - just a tourist looking for sun and relaxation!

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 08:28 AM
dan

Try the "Costalegre" of Mexico. Check it out at: www.emilebymile.com (Jalisco State)

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 09:08 AM
Jennifer

Definatly try the Cancun Palace if you want to have a great fun filled vacation! They have the best beach, great food and service, and if you stay here you can use all 7 Palace Resorts for free! For 7 nights 8 days you get all meals, snacks, drinks, taxes, tips, 2 free tours each, 1 manicure, pedicure, massage each, plus the use of all 7 Palace Resorts! All for $1400.00 per couple! <BR> <BR>check it out <BR>www.get-me.to/cancun <BR>