Apr 17th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Original Poster

Help us choose BA hotel

We will be in BA May 4-12 and are having trouble deciding between:
Park Elegance Kempiski for $70/ night
Nogaro Plaza de Mayo for $77/night
Argetna Towers $80/night
NH Jousten $87/night
We want a comfortable, safe hotel in close proximity to shopping, dining, and sight-seeing. We have located all of these on a map, but would like to know some of the subtle differences. We would appreciate your thoughts.
Apr 17th, 2005, 01:09 PM

The Park Elegance is a nice hotel as all Kempinsky Hotels. though i prefer the area of the Chateaux on Talcahuano St, which is a bit more expensive.

I also like the Argenta Tower, nice hotel friendly staff and good service in a affluent middle class area. Good shops good prices near everything. Same area nice hotel is the San Martin Suites over Santa Fe Ave.overlooking Plaza San Martin very near Florida St. That is a good option for the ones who enjoy walking the city, very convenient area

I dont like the area of Plaza de Mayo The Nogaro used to be a nice hotel but the area is not for the people who like shopping, definitely.

good luck in your search.

PSBear in mind that probably you will have to add the taxes and that in Argentina they amount to 21 %. Before booking you should ask for this.
Apr 17th, 2005, 02:20 PM

I would reconsider hotels , Palermo "SOHO" area is a great option. Look for BOBO or Malabia House for Hotels . Great service ,many good restaurants and shopping in the sorroundings.
Safe area too.
santiagov

Search this Thread