Help, need place to stay in Puerta Vallarta

Old Feb 8th, 1999, 04:15 PM
alet

Help, need place to stay in Puerta Vallarta

Help, i need advise on a place to stay in P.V. during the first two weeks of august.
Looking for a condominium on the beach(?).
Who can recommand a reasonable priced condominium?

Old Feb 13th, 1999, 07:42 AM
Gene Esposito

Try looking up the web page on Villa Pacifico or Enbracadero Pacifico, same ownership...Villa is on the beach in the Marina area not more than 10 min from the airport...good size, small clean beach, small reasonable rest. clean...within walkng distance to water slide...we have stayed there 4 times. If your lucky great great view of bay....has one 2, 3 bedroom..once had 6 people in a two bedroom and a single unit just above...they ask for a small deposit..need more write good luck

Old Feb 13th, 1999, 07:43 AM
Gene Esposito

Try looking up the web page on Villa Pacifico or Enbracadero Pacifico, same ownership...Villa is on the beach in the Marina area not more than 10 min from the airport...good size, small clean beach, small reasonable rest. clean...within walkng distance to water slide...we have stayed there 4 times. If your lucky great great view of bay....has one 2, 3 bedroom..once had 6 people in a two bedroom and a single unit just above...they ask for a small deposit..need more write good luck

Old Feb 24th, 1999, 05:45 PM
mary

Hi, my name is Mary, I live in Puerto Vallarta and have a tour-company here.

I will be happy to help you to choose a hotel if you have not chosen any yet.

Send me an e-mail to [email protected] if you have not booked anything yet.

Also, let me know if you would like to have any other recommendations on what to do or where to go while in Puerto Vallarta.

Will be happy to help you !

Old Mar 20th, 1999, 10:34 AM
Pamela

August should be very easy to locate a place to stay as it is the low season. Prices on everything are lower! Email me direct at [email protected] for further info. Thanks,

Old Mar 20th, 1999, 07:07 PM
Angela

My husband and I stayed at the Fiesta Americana. It was the best hotel I ever stayed in. The atmospher, service, food, room, the town, the sites and the history of the town, not to mention the people of Puerta Vallarta are the best. Stay in the Fiesta Americana and you won't be sorry.

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 05:09 PM
Lloyd

If I were you I would do a net search for the condos on Los Meurtos called "La Palapa" right above the La Palapa restaurant. They have rooms over looking Los Meurtos beach which is the nicest area in my opinion in all of PV. They have studios for about $80 and suites for about $100. I just got back from PV and did a extensive walking around search over 3 days for the best rooms for a future trip and this condo unit looked pretty good . I found several others as well. If you prefer staying in the marina area or on hotel row or the Nuevo area I can not help with advice since I've been going to PV for 30 years and prefer the Zona romantica area for the true feel of PV and the best beach (not to mention all the great restaurants and shops!) If you want more info about other hotels and condos that I've found over the years Email me and I will be happy to help. I go each year about 4 times and I know the city well.Lloyd