Has anyone used Cheap Caribbean.com?

Nov 22nd, 2003, 08:18 PM
Original Poster
Has anyone used Cheap Caribbean.com?

Is this a reliable company?
Nov 22nd, 2003, 10:42 PM
The phrases 'cheap' and 'Caribbean' are antonyms at best-buyer beware!
Nov 25th, 2003, 02:18 AM
I posted that very question to this site early October thinking of using them to book a trip to Playa del Carmen. Because the package they offered to the Mosquito Blue Hotel out of New York included a nonstop flight on AA and the price was right I booked with cheapcaribbean.com. I did not book the trip on the website but thru the 800 number wanting to verify that we did indeed get the nonstop flight. Had a very good experience with this company. Itinerary for e-tickets emailed to my home, also vouchers for transport from airport to hotel emailed promptly. When you're narrowing down your hotel selections the setup of the website is very "familiar." When we arrived in Cancun to meet our driver the folder he gave us for other tourist attractions had our name on it and also the word Expedia...that's why the cheapcaribbean site looks so familiar. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them again after I've researched my destination and done a lot of comparison shopping.
Nov 29th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Travel agency that starts with the name Cheap? That should be your first clue.
They booked trips for 19 people for my daughters wedding. We started out in Cancun before Wilma hit. Were already having problems with them. They moved us to Jamaica. Can't even begin to tell you the problems we encountered. Jamaica was great, Riu Resort Ocho Rios was wonderful, skys cleared for an hour for a beautiful wedding, but will never use Cheap Caribbean again. Just horrible to work with. We were short rooms, stranded travelers because tickets had not been transfered from Cancun, had to pay for all the wedding at the last minute because C.C. had not made arrangements, and the list goes on and on. Stay away from them.

Search this Thread