Notices

Good villas/resort for parents and teens

Dec 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Original Poster

Good villas/resort for parents and teens

Does anyone know of a great resort or villas/condos on the beach in Playa del Carmen or Cabo San Lucas that would be good for 2 sixteen yr old girls and a 12 yr old boy. We need like a 2 bedroom suite. Need opinions on which area would be better or resort versus condo. I dont mind cooking alittle but we are used to staying at all inclusives,but we are taking my daughter's friend so we need more room.. The only thing I worry about in a condo that there wouldnt be enough kids around for my son and not alot of activities. It might be boring. So any opinions would be great ..thanks
Dec 8th, 2005, 01:49 PM

We are going January on a friends recommendation to Cabo. They own a timeshare there at Villa del Palmar. It also rents as hotel. They recommend it because of the quality of the place itself, its location on the most swimmable beach and it being about the closest beach hotel to town. I haven't been to Cabo yet, but I have traveled with these friends to several places on arrangements they made and they were always high quality places. You might see if it is available through expedia which is where I found it. My friends describe Villa del Palmar as a family resort (they have a 10 year old). We are not staying there but at the more adult oriented sister property next door, Villa la Estancia.

Search this Thread