Going to Puerto Vallarta in Feb.

Sep 20th, 2000, 02:14 PM
DAVE

Going to Puerto Vallarta in Feb.

A bunch of us are heading that way in Feb. We would like information on alot of things,first timers! The three main things are these: fishing,whale watching,bar hopping, no particular order. Thanks!!

Sep 20th, 2000, 05:43 PM
mexicodan

Try go2vallarta.com or puerto-vallarta.com or vallartatoday.com

adios!

[email protected]
www.choice1.com/villamontana.htm

Sep 20th, 2000, 06:59 PM
Jesse

Lets start with the drinking. Mellow beach bars: The Burro bar just north of Los Muertos pier, the Beachcomber are two of my favorites. Fishing, take your pick, you can book a trip from your hotel lobby, the pier, the marina, or any number of timeshare hustlers lining the streets. Whale watching, The Caletas cruise, the Margilante(pirate ship), and there are a number of specific whale watching tours. Basically, you aren't going to have any problems finding these things to do other than choosing which companies to go with. Hope this helps....Jesse

Sep 20th, 2000, 07:01 PM
Jesse

I forgot the crazier bars.... My two favorites are the Roxy, and Andale's both south of Rio Cuale. I've heard that El Torito is nice too..

Sep 21st, 2000, 06:44 PM
Hank

I agree that El Torito is worth a stop on your bar hopping outings. Quiter thaf Andales but occasionally have live bands and a good time.
For fishing I would recommend the boat Paola. Look for the Jet Ski rental on the beach in front of the Los Glorias Hotel on the hotel strip. The fellow who owns the boat is Enzo(he also owns the jet ski rentals) and the Captain is Agustin. If you follow this up, pass a hi to Agustin from Hank. They are very reliable and if you wish I have a phone number. E-mail me for this.
PS. You will love Vallarta.
Hank

Oct 1st, 2000, 10:50 AM
bburpi

Good 'Insider' guide at
http://vallartainfo.com Get to see places only the locals know. Funny too.