Family friendly non-chain B&B/Hotels in Mexico City

Old Dec 29th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Original Poster

Family friendly non-chain B&B/Hotels in Mexico City

Looking at taking my parents and kids to CDMX at spring break, any recommendations out there for accommodation? budget for all 6 of us in the $200/night range, any area that is conveniently located but also feels like a local neighbourhood would be great. Iím a bit over doing AirBnBs and it being as much work being away as at home so a hotel or B&B that has family rooms/suites/conjoined rooms for the kids and us and a seperate room for the grandparents would be great

spring break is 3-10th April next year if it makes any difference and the kids are aged 8&11
Old Jan 6th, 2020, 01:28 PM

That's pretty cheap and a lot of B&Bs don't allow children FYI. I stayed in a nice one in the Condesa area that did not. At least your kids are older, some allow them age 8 and up. The ones I know aren't anywhere close to that price, though.

This isn't exactly what you want but it is a B&B in a nice area and they will allow children IF you rent the entire house. It is within your budget, actually, by night. SO I presume you'd get their services with the house, which I gather is what you want.

https://www.lapalomillabnb.com/en/home/#amenities