Excellent Private Spanish Tutor in Buenos Aires

Oct 25th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Original Poster

Excellent Private Spanish Tutor in Buenos Aires

Many people ask me all the time for a good referral to a good Spanish tutor. I usually don't give out references for this type of service as I had little personal experience with this up until now.

I took an intensive language class at a private school which was pretty good. 4 hours a day/4 days a week. It was good but I found there were too many people in the class and many were at a lower level so they sucked half the class time asking simple questions that some of us already knew.

I decided to take a private tutor and I am really glad I did. I found Gabriela through numerous referrals that all loved her. I just completed a one month session with her and she is really excellent. She will let you split the cost with others so if you know of others it is very economical. I paid much less than the school because I was splitting the cost with 2 other girls.

We all agree that we learned more with Gabriela than the school because of the individual attention. I can't recommend her enough. She can be contacted on the site below. I'm not sure if her email function is working now as she was having problems last week but you can call her too.

Her website is http://www.puertoespanol.com.ar

Oct 26th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Original Poster

I heard Gabriela's webpage isn't working to send emails. Her email for those interested is:

[email protected]

Search this Thread