Easter Week- Adult Activities

Mar 3rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Original Poster

Easter Week- Adult Activities

My best friend and I are going to be in CR beginning on March 20, a few days in Arenal and the rest of the time in MA. Do you think there will be mostly families in MA, or is there a balance of families and younger adults? Looking for activity suggestions for twenty- somethings who are looking for a mix of relaxation and fun!
Mar 3rd, 2008, 01:19 PM

There is a real mix of people in Mnauel Antonio. As well as families there is a real mix of young twenty-somethings etc. Fun adrenaline activities, like jet-skiing, zip-lining, white water rafting esp on ElChorro which is a class V. Scuba, snorkelling, booze cruise in the sfternoons. If you want to erlax then there are plenty of calmer activities too. If you have an idea about activities you want to do just let me know and I'll give you some recommendations of some tours.
G
Mar 4th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Original Poster

Definitely want to check out zip lining, snorkling, maybe protected water kayaking and horseback riding. Also, are there surf lessons around there? Is there beginner white water rafting in the area? I have never been.
How about nightime activities, bars, restaurants, etc? Will there be any restrictions due to it being the end of Easter Week (we get to CR a few days before Easter) Thanks for your help!
Mar 4th, 2008, 08:41 AM

we'll be in costa rica (our first trip!) during holy week as well. as far as bars/restaurants go, i know that alcohol cannot be served in the country on holy thursday or good friday, march 20 and 21. so grab some booze beforehand if this is an issue for you. i believe there is also a restriction on public transportation on friday, but i'm not certain of this.

Search this Thread