Reload this Page >

Does anybody know the Costa Azul resort

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 1998, 09:51 PM
jParrent

Friens want us to join them for 4-5 days in February at a place called the Costa Azul resort about 30 miles from Puerta Vallarta. It is billed as a eco-adventure resort with hiking, boat tours, etc. Has anyone been there before? Is it nice? The website looks pretty good-but there is nothing like hearing form others who have been. Oh, and they have a 10 year old and 7 year old, so any info about the kids program would be appreciated too-thanks in advance. <BR> <BR>Jeanne

Old Sep 10th, 1998, 07:15 AM
jeanne

I am still hoping someone may have heard of Costa Azul-so I am bringing it to the top again <BR> <BR>Thanks in advance <BR>

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 09:38 AM
Molly

Planning a Honeymoon trip to Mexico and we were looking into the Costa Azul. We would love to hear any comments on this resort or any others that are worth considering. Thanks so much!!!!

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 02:44 PM
Leila

Just a suggestion: Maybe you might try posting on www.lonelyplanet.com, Ive gotten the feeling that the posters there seem more geared towards "adventure travel", and remember the Costa Azul topic several times there. Good luck.

Old Jun 13th, 2000, 05:31 PM
Cindy

Regarding the Costa Azul adventure resort. I have not stayed at the resort but I have seen it and talked to a man who was staying there. It is a nice looking place, they have hotel units as well as bungalows. It is located in the town of San Francisco (San Pancho). I think the water may have a strong undertow, there are large waves because it is not located in the bay. The man I talked to said he enjoyed it there and that the food was pretty good.

Old Jul 2nd, 2000, 10:33 AM
dan

I own and adventure travel company that books clients for Costa Azul all the time. Its a great place for an active family vacation. My web site is at: outlandadventures.natureavenue.com <BR> <BR>adios! <BR> <BR>mexicodan