December 23rd Christmas Event

Oct 20th, 2001, 06:25 AM
Robbie Felix

December 23rd Christmas Event

For those of you who may be in the Quepos/Manuel Antonio area for the Christmas season...The local Association called ASOMUFACQ, which is a humanitarian organization for families and children in the Aguirre canton, namely, Quepos, are throwing a party for a THOUSAND children in the zone on December 23rd at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in downtown Quepos in front of the Hotel Kamuk.
This is an event that has occurred several years running and enables many children to have a very special Christmas.
The grand finale is to be a fireworks exhibition. With games, clowns, food, and gifts for every child!
We would love to see this event attended and supported by the international visitors, it is a great opportunity to share a special time with our very specal community. If you have children it might be a delightful experence to bring them to attend and share Christmas with the lovely children of our community!
We encourage you to come. This is a unique and special time and a wonderful opportunity to share the spirit of a global community!
If you are interested in helping or donating you can either call ASOMUFAACQ at 506-777-2020 BUT ONLY IF YOU SPEAK SPANISH, they do not speak English. Or if you want more info in English you can call or write me at the following places:
phone 506-777-1234 , I am in costa rica use intl code first!
email [email protected]
If you send a fax number I have written information in English and Spanish that I can fax to you!

Search this Thread