Reload this Page >

Cozumel or Playa del Carmen: With Children

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 1999, 07:26 PM
Kevin

I am planning a family vacation to the Mexican Caribbean coast for June 99. Need suggestions on All-Inclusive Resorts that cater to families with children ( ages 10 & 13). Which resorts have the best facilities and activities for kids. I would like to avoid topless beaches if possible or find a resort were it is kept to a minimum.

Old Jan 16th, 1999, 09:48 PM
Kevin

<BR>I am vacationing at Playa del Carmen in June 99. Need advice on All-Inclusive Resorts with activties for kids. How is the weather in June. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Old Jan 18th, 1999, 07:18 PM
Elizabeth

Kevin: Don't know about June weather, but we spent 2 weeks at Royal Maeva in Playacar in December and it was great. Special club for kids (no adults allowed) free bikes, pools, kayaks and hobie sails on beach included. Kids had a ball. They'd love it. Mucho pesos but worth it.

Old Jan 19th, 1999, 09:34 AM
Elizabeth

P.S. to Kevin: All beaches are topless on the Mayan coast but not too many by the Royal Maeva. Totally nude in some areas by Tulum. Everyone is very nonchalant about it and the topless are Europeans who find it very natural. Stay cool and ignore. We were able to accept it quickly..as did kids where we stayed.

Old Jan 20th, 1999, 08:21 PM
Kevin

<BR>Thanks for your help Elizabeth. Our travel agent agrees with you that the Royal Maeva resort is one of the best for families.