Cozumel all-inclusive for 5

Feb 28th, 2000, 08:05 AM
Jim

Cozumel all-inclusive for 5

Does anyone know of a nice (4 or 5 star) all-inclusive for a family of 5? I'd prefer one room (suite, not just a standard bedroom). Kids ages are 7, 10 and 12. On the beach is a must. Thanks.

- Jim

Mar 1st, 2000, 02:59 PM
Kelly

YES! Presidente Inter-Continental is the way to go...especially with kids. It is one of the nicest on the island. I'm speaking from experience because we started out at the Fiesta Americana and it was aweful. We spent a day finding a nice resort and this was the one! Have a great time.

Mar 7th, 2000, 03:41 PM
lc

The Pesidente is not all inclusive. The Reef Club is all inclusive and is very very nice. It is on a beach that has good snorkeling (need water booties) as there are some rocks in the water which attract the fish. THe food is very good,S
norkels, masks, kayaks, sunfish etc are all included so your kids would be kept very busy. THe people are wonderful. We have been there 3 times and really enjoyed it.
The Allegro is also all inclusive and is very comparable. Both have dive shops on the premises. With the kids the all inclusive is great as there is food available almost all day. THere are 2 pools, one has water volleyball etc. The other one is for quiet relaxing
THe staff is very good at providing games etc for the kids.THe rooms are nice and there are a lot of them right on the water. The buildings are wither 2 or 3 stories so no elevators to wait for.

Mar 17th, 2000, 11:19 AM
Scott

My family and I just returned yesterday from Allegro Resort. It was fantastic for my family of four. It is all-inclusive. The service is excellent, all of the staff are friendly and helpfull. The food is decent and they have lots of activities available during the day and entertainment at night. I highly recommend this resort!

Mar 24th, 2000, 06:46 AM
Pat

Scott, You just made my day. We are heading for Cozumel next week and are staying at the Allegro. Any ideas for family fun? We have a 13 and 16 year old. I know they want to snorkel. Did you visit any ruins? Any tips? Thanks!

Mar 24th, 2000, 06:50 AM
Harlod

Kelly, tell me more about the Fiesta Americana. What was wrong? was anything right? Beach, food etc.

Apr 1st, 2000, 02:24 PM
Kathy

I am getting ready to book Allegro Cozumel for our family in July. We know we'll love the diving, beach, and sightseeing, but are kids,13&16, are concerned that they won't have other teens to hang out with. Does anyone have any info on teen activties? I really appreciate your help! Kathy

Apr 3rd, 2000, 12:46 PM
Scott Peterson

Teenagers will love the Allegro resort. They have events each evening just for teenagers. One night they met at the beach, another night they reserved one of the sport bars for a non-alcohol party etc. My neighbors have a 14 year old that went and loved the place.