Anywhere Costa Rica

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anywhere Costa Rica

Has anyone used them to book hotels or transportation?
How are the rooms they have?
I'm interested in their Tamarindo hotels since they have an offer on one hotel that isn't available thru the hotel's website.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM

We used them in December for transportation between Monteverde and Manuel Antonio and between MA to San Jose. They were on time- early actually. They had clean, well maintained vans and the drivers were safe. Neither driver spoke much English but between our bad Spanish and their limited English, we got along fine. I would use them again for transportation.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:54 PM

I used them to book a hotel and transportation on Interbus in 2010. Normally I would have done this on my own, but in this case it was easier using them. They promptly returned my e-mails and set up everything without a hitch.
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 10:35 AM

I haven't used them but I have used Bungolow.com with solid success. Best rate on an amazing hotel in San Ramon.
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM

I know of this company personally and their agents. What I love about them is that they actually do check out the hotels themselves. Owned and operated by Costa Ricans, they really help you find the perfect destination for your trip based on what YOU need and want. They have excellent variety and as a resident, they have places that you might not find on your own or might not consider otherwise. Great great company, read about how they came to be and you will be even more confident!
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 10:02 AM

I booked them for a March 2012 family vacation. The hotels were fairly costly and sub par. When we got to the second hotel there was not view, ants crawling on me while sleeping and the "Suite" was just one room for the five of us. We were charged 189 and the view was of trees overlooking the dirt street. We changed to hotel across the street and with the money I'd given them for the remainder of the week I thought it was even. They were nice and helped me with the new reservation but wanted to charge me $400 for the exchange. They have my credit card number and are attempting to bill me. I will pay the $100 or so I owe them but that is it. I feel deceived and will not recommend their services to anyone! I have been phoning them since I returned and the manager sent me an e-mail in response to mine that the monies they are charging me are fair. Please avoid them at all costs for hotel reservations!
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 12:42 PM

I used to recommend the company a lot but have heard a few things in the past year from very reliable sources and will not be recommending them anymore.