Cancun Entertainment Plus Book 2 for 1?

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 03:20 AM
linda

Cancun Entertainment Plus Book 2 for 1?

Are the restaurants in this book places you would want to go to even if you weren't getting a discount?

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Laurie

I hear wonderful things on the message boards about Blue Bayou and Bogart's on the card. I also read that the Pirate Lobster Dinner Cruise is really great - romantic, fun and great food - you get a discount booking through Brant with this card. I think the card will be well worth it - unless maybe if you are going all-inclusive at a resort.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 08:08 PM
linda

No, not an all-inclusive - but travelling with husband and 3 teens - thought maybe I should get 2 books!

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 08:41 PM
beenthere

Blue Bayou is wonderful, but skip bogarts. awful. Eat at the mexican restaurant at the Camino Real and also at Habichuelas (spelling?).Lorenzillos was pretty good also.

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Nancy

I agree with beenthere. Heard bad things about Bogart's - waaay overpriced for quality, so never been.<BR>Suggest: Maria Bonita - beside Camino Real, La Habichuela, El Pescador, Labna - all downtown.

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 06:08 AM
beenthere

That's the name! Nancy is right, the name of the Camino Real restaurant is Maria Bonita. It was great.