Cabo San Lucas - All Inclusive?

Nov 27th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Original Poster

Cabo San Lucas - All Inclusive?

Looking for sugestions for a resort in Cabo and if you suggest all-inclusive or not? It's 3 single women in their 30's, looking for sun and fun! Any suggestions would be welcome as we are looking at the Riu or just getting a hotel on the beach.
Nov 27th, 2006, 10:06 AM

Looking for sugestions for a resort in Cabo and if you suggest all-inclusive or not?

We've stayed at maybe 7-8 hotels down there and none were all-inclusive. Plenty of fun little restaurants and bars to eat at if you're staying in Cabo, but fewer options if staying at one of the hotels in the corridor between Cabo and San Jose.

It's 3 single women in their 30's, looking for sun and fun!

Since there are probably 10 guys for every girl you will probably enjoy yourselves. Fun places include Squid Roe, Giggling Marlin and Cabo Wabo, among others.

Bill

Nov 27th, 2006, 10:36 AM

Dear jgab:

If you want to be closer to the action, stay closer to CSL. Melia, Pueblo Bonito Blanco or Rose, Villa del Palmar, Fenisterra etc. Plenty of dining options nearby in CSL.

If you want to be away from it all, then stay out on the corridor.

We have never done AI. I can't see us eating or drinking that much to make it worth it. Check out tripadvisor forum for more Cabo info.

Good luck,

MY
Nov 27th, 2006, 10:44 AM

For all-inclusive, we like the Melia Cabo Real, but probably too far out of town (19 KM) and not enough night life for you. The Villa del Palmar is close to town, gets very good reviews and has an all-inclusive option. If you plan on hanging out at the resort and you're a moderate to heavy drinker, A.I. is the way to go. If you plan on sampling Cabo's numerous restaurants and bars, an A.I. probably doesn't make too much sense.

Search this Thread