Cabo San Lucas

Old Sep 16th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cabo San Lucas

Which all inclusives have the best night life for two women in their early thirties?
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 04:04 PM

None of the AI's will likely have pulsating night life anything like downtown Cabo, so pick the hotel for other reasons and plan on taking a cab into town each night you wish to party.

Here's a link to most of the AI's in the Cabo area ...
http://loscabosguide.com/hotels/inclusive.htm

Bill
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 03:59 AM
Original Poster

Thank you, Bill. I'll do as you suggest.
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 08:57 AM

A couple of other tips ... from the link I posted many of the AI's are near San Jose or in the corridor, which means a cab or shuttle ride into Cabo, which gets old about the 2nd day.

The one AI that is closest to Cabo appears to be Hotel Riu Palace, which is on Playa Medano, the 'social' swimmable beach with many activities during the day. This may be where you want to be because of the beach action, but there are many vendors pestering you on the beach.

In the corridor (ie, between Cabo and San Jose) the one AI I've visited was the Melia Cabo Real, which looked nice. These corridor resorts are more isolated and you don't get the hawking vendors but not as much 'action' in the form of jet skis or para-gliding etc as on Medano. Not sure what "two women in their early thirties" are most interested in, a quieter place to relax by day or a more active social scene on the beach, but these two AI's give you a choice.

I would avoid the Presidente Intercontinental, a somewhat run-down property at the far end of San Jose, and The Best Western Posada Real, an OK property in San Jose but not really a resort. I don't know most of the places on the link but these two I do know and would avoid.

This map of the corridor may help you decide, the closer you are to Cabo the easier to visit the clubs etc -- http://loscabosguide.com/maps/corridlg.htm ... here's a map of downtown Cabo, a good selection of bars to check out would include Giggling Marlin, Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo, and El Squid Roe, all fairly close to each other -- http://loscabosguide.com/maps/cslmap.htm ... I don't think the Riu Palace is on the map because it's a fairly new hotel.

Have fun.

Bill
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 09:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
endlstvl:

Try the forum for Los Cabos on Tripadvisor.com. Much more active than here and tons of info.

We have stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco right on Medeano Beach. Other friends with 20 somethings liked Villa del Palmar & Playa Grande. All are in the party town of Cabo San Lucas.

MY