Search

Buenos Aires big decision

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buenos Aires big decision

My husband, myself, and our 16 and 12 year old sons are going to spend 8 days in Buenos Aires this April.

We originally booked the Art Suites, figuring it looked comfortable for all 4 of us, and appeared to be in a good area of the city. We have just decided to take a 2 day, one evening side trip to an estancia, so we will have to check out of the Art Suites for a night. The "big decision" is: when we get back do we check back into the Arts Suites, or do we try another area of town? The Bobo looks like a nice place and area, as well as some other smaller hotels. The advantage of staying at the Art Suites is we could probably asked them to hold a bag so we don't have to bring all our luggage on our side trip, BUT we also can't decide if we should take advantage and just try and experience another place. Any opinions on this?
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 06:16 PM

I already answered this.
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 01:03 AM

I would stay in the same place and make life easier for me.
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 11:11 AM
dona

I always think it's nice to have an opportunity to experience different parts of a city. So if you don't mind dragging your luggage, I'd give a place such as Bobo which is in another area of the city.

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 06:53 AM

I gather you weren't able to find your first post with the response from avrooster. Here it is:

"Author: avrooster
Date: 01/14/2006, 02:05 pm
I would do the second alternative and request the next hotel to hold your bags for you during one night."

We visited BsAs in late November and spent two nights in Puerto Iguazu. Since many hotels were booked, we kept our room in BsAs (yes we paid for two nights we weren't there) rather than taking all our luggage with us and getting settled in a third hotel. We were very pleased with our hotel in BsAs (in particular our room) and didn't want to run the risk of not getting the same room when we returned, or ending up in a hotel we didn't like as well.