booking online with sansa???

May 31st, 2004, 04:29 PM
my5
Original Poster

booking online with sansa???

I have tried several times to book with sansa air online. They don't take the reservations directly and I get no confirmation or reply. should I be doing this another way? I am going to CR middlw of June.
May 31st, 2004, 04:38 PM

Yes - I would highly recommend that you have your hotel book your Sansa flights. I discovered that Sansa's website will often show seats available when the flights are actually sold out. Costa Rica hotels can easily make these reservations for you and without the hassle of finding out at the airport that your flight was oversold.
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:27 AM

I have had nice service booking with Lynch Travel. They have a web site, so do a search for it and you'll find it. They can book flights for Sansa, Nature Air and charters, as well as Interbus.
Jun 1st, 2004, 06:23 AM

I have had no problems booking Palmar Sur-San Jose coupons over their website in April. I wonder if there are more problems booking closer to the flight date, perhaps because of the reasons TAGriffin mentioned.

I instantly received print-out tickets, and my charge card was billed. I'm going to have our lodge confirm this flight for us when we get there, and have allowed the entire day, in case of delays, etc.

Search this Thread