Search

Beach condos in Cozumel

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beach condos in Cozumel

We've decided to add Cozumel to our trip to Mexico in December 2007. Could anyone recommend condos on a nice beach? We will be joined by other families, so we need a spot with both oceanfront and gardenview options. We're looking for clean and nice...luxury not required. Good snorkeling, swimming and dining nearby would be ideal. Thank you!
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 12:24 PM

I notice there were no replies posted. Did you find a condo and go? I am looking for a similar arrangement in June 2007.
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Original Poster

Actually the trip is not until the end of 2007. I'm realizing with research that most of the accommodations are over rocky areas, but have ladders that you can use to get to snorkeling. If anyone else has other info regarding beaches and condos in Cozumel, jump on in.
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM

We stayed at a private house- 4 bdrm, and there was another 4 brdrm house behind ours part of the same property- Villa Sol Haa and Casa Cielo. The houses are right down the road (walking distance) to the big national water park.
We got stuck in the snow storm and had to stay and extra 3 days. We ended up at El Cozumeleno for the 3 days. It's an all inclusive on the beach. Two pools, snorkeling on the beach (although the snorkeling at the house was much better). We got rates of $85 per person per night including food and liquor on the 8th floor beach view. All of the rooms faced the beach.
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 10:37 AM

Try Cozumelluxuryrentals.com. The properties at Costa del Sol are very nice and close to Corona Beach Club and Dzul Ha both of which have great walk in snorkeling.
Old May 4th, 2007, 12:54 PM
TC

Highly recommend the Coral Princess condo. You can easily book it through a lot of different tour companies such as Apple Vacations or MLT. While they don't have a "beach", they do have a great sandy area and the best snorkeling on the island right out front. We've been going there for a month every Feb. for almost 15 years.

Have a look at "At Home Cozumel" -- a rental agency that has been in business for many years. They have a good reputation and represent the best places. I worked with them to rent at Coral Princess for many years before we bought our own condo there.

http://www.cozumel.tc/index.html