BA in Nov. staying at ArtSuites

Nov 11th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Original Poster

BA in Nov. staying at ArtSuites

Hello
I've booked 4 nights at the Art Suites hotel in Recoleta for a November trip. Website looks great and receptionist was very helpful. Has anyone stayed there before? I've booked a 1 bedroom. My main concerns are room size, style and location. Thanks.
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:51 PM

I have stayed in Art Suites several times, in both one and two bedroom suites. WYSIWYG regarding style. Contemporary furniture. Central heat and air, a rarity in Buenos Aires. Pergo style floating floors. One bedrooms are on the back side of the hotel, and the view is not as good as from the much larger two bedroom suites. Staff is great, very accomodating. This is an aparthotel, not a hotel....so don't expect room service.

Location is in Barrio Norte, about 5 blocks fro the heart of REcoleta one direction and 3/4 blocks from Santa Fe in the other direction....All in all, a very good location...but take a cab at night as Azcuenaga can be kind of dark.....tell Annette and Lucia hello. They are the two women who run the place...
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Original Poster

Thanks very much for the reply. It seems that aparthotels offer more space and a less-intrusive style that I like.
I've received an email from the owners and they've already been helpful.
Thanks again.
Oct 14th, 2004, 05:32 AM

Can anyone add to the experience of staying at this apartment/hotel. We have booked the penthouse for next year. Has anyone stayed in this accomodation.
Oct 14th, 2004, 08:48 AM

Not sure what I can add other than what I said previously.....this is a good, well-run aparthotel. I have stayed in the apartment you mention.....it is nice....used to be the same price as all the others, until lots of people asked for it and the owners started calling it the Penthouse (it is on the top floor) and charging more......Nice place, nice people, nice location....
Oct 16th, 2004, 06:43 AM

Thank you for your reply. Does the apartment have a patio to enjoy the views? How is the bath? Are they furnished like the web site shows? How is the elevator access?

Thank you again.