Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page > Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
Notices

Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??

Mar 13th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Original Poster

Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??

Possibly getting a freinds timeshare in either Aventura Spa or Moon Palace. any recommendations for one over the other and what rooms are best in each? 2 parents and 3 young adult kids, 21, 18 & 16. thank you ..
Mar 26th, 2014, 02:25 PM

I have been to both resorts and there is definitely more to do at Moon Palace. Besides the new game room that's free, they also have an amazing club called Noir and a fun Sky Bar that makes outrageous martinis! If you purchase a friend's timeshare make sure they are Diamond or VIP members.. You def want to take advantage of the VIP beach and pool areas and their perks such as pre booking your spa, golf, tours, and dinner res. def plus and it's the same price as a a reg (gray) band member. i find lots of info on Facebook page group for Forum for Palace Resorts Members and Friends. They have 1000's of photos and files with everything you need. if you can't find the page, email me and i'll send it to you.

Search this Thread