Arty town near Los Cabos?

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Lindsay

Arty town near Los Cabos?

Hi. I remember reading a while back about an artsy town near Los Cabos. I remember it was a simple, quiet little town full of artists and not as touristy. I'm looking to find a somewhat private place in the area with close beach access (Preferrably ON the beach). Anyone heard or visiting such a town? We don't need all the amenities, gym, etc.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Howard

You are most likely refering to Todos Santos, up the coast a bit. You can find details in any guidebook.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 04:29 AM
Parrot Mom

How about La Paz..up the coast.. Todos Santos is certainly a quiet sleepy town..that';s for sure..

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 12:22 AM
barb

Hi, you must be refering to todos santos. It is a very pretty little town north of cabo. its not on the beach but there were some places close by on the beach. This is were the Eagles 'hotel california' is.

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Clarisa

Definitely~~ Todos Santos.<BR><BR>(La Paz is a beautiful town/city and nice place to visit but would never be termed "arty" and is 4-5 hrs. from Cabo.)