Argentina-air bargains???

Old Jan 5th, 1999, 05:32 PM
J. Mattson

Argentina-air bargains???

We will be going to Argentina in June (Cordoba). Need advice,info on airfares, deals, etc. (from Minnesota). Ideas on 2-3 day trips?? Thanks

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 04:34 AM
graziella

Hello Mattason, I would check first with Argentine Airlines, but not directly but through a travel agency specializing in Argentina. I go there often because I have two daughters there if you like I can tell you the name of our agency.
Why AA? becuase they have good deals to fly in argentina, and good rates for a non stop to Bs AS from US, Ok Buena Suerte.Graziella

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 10:48 AM
graziella

Thanks for your reply. I would like the name of your agency. Our daughter will be in Cordoba for a year and the rest of the family want to visit her in June. The fares seem soooo high. Any ideas on bargains would be appreciated. Any ideas on 2-3 day trips around Cordoba?
Thanks

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 10:53 AM
J. Mattson

To: graziella.

I'm not sure if my previous note was sent. We would like the name of your travel agency and any tips on short trips around Cordoba. Thanks

Old Mar 12th, 1999, 04:31 PM
Talia

I flew both on LAPA airlines and AEROLINES in Jan 99...Lapa is a private airline. Only a little cheaper but TERRIBLE service. Sat on the runway for 2 hours, No snacks, 1 small cup of warm coke, and irritable staff. A VERY unpleasant trip. Rather pay in the small difference and fly in semi comfort.

Old Aug 18th, 1999, 06:46 PM
amare

my husband and i would like to cation in bueno aires in november.
any ideas on inexpensive airlines and hotels.

Old Aug 18th, 1999, 06:51 PM
amare

i dont quite undrstand why would you not recommened bueno aires in november