COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

All-Inclusives in Mexico

Old May 7th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Original Poster

All-Inclusives in Mexico

Anyone have a recommendation for a fantastic all-inclusive resort in Mexico? We're open to any location, really. Just looking for relaxation and sun in an adults only, clean, fun (lots of bar/restaurant choices), preferrably new (or updated) resort.

Appreciate any recommendations you might have.

Thanks,
Aubrey
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Original Poster

I should have mentioned that we are a group of couples in our early 30's.
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Secrets Maroma, Le Blanc, Royal Cancun come to mind. Check out tripadvisor.com for reviews and more advice on their forum.
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Also look into Iberostar Paraiso Grand, Royal Playa del Carmen, Excellence Playa Mujeres.
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:50 PM

Check the ME in Cabo -- prob not all inclusive but they're part of a chain of resorts that usually are. Hilton Casa Dorada next door is AI -- they have some incredible suites in that property. You can get a more quiet room at Casa Dorada and get away from the noise of the ME by just walking one hotel over.
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:04 AM

I just did the El Cid El Moro in Mazatlan on a time share. This is a group of 4 resorts of which you can access the resturants in all four. There is an Argentine beef house, Italian, sushi, a quality up scale Mexican & a high end steak house for which they charge you an extra $20. Make reservations. There are 4 buffets for breakfast & lunch or dinner if you choose. We paid for 5 days and they comped us a sixth. $686 for two. I drank that much! It's on the beach of course plus it has three pools, one of which is adults only for those mornings after Patron.