4 hotels - Which one is better?

Mar 26th, 2002, 05:15 AM
LuAnn

4 hotels - Which one is better?

I've been researching hotels for some time and narrowed it down to possibly four, but am always open to other suggestions.
Omni Cancun, Moon Palace, Crown Paradise and Cancun Palace. Anyone been there? Anyone have good or bad to say about them?

Mar 26th, 2002, 09:52 AM
xxx

Cancun palace was great;good food, 3 interconnecting pools w/swim up bar, nice rooms w/balcony,and on a nice stretch of beach w/good waves. Moon Palace looked nice, but not on as nice a beach-lots of seaweed-if pools are more important to you, they had nicer pools.If beach is important,chose Cancun Palace.

Mar 28th, 2002, 09:15 PM
marie

I have heard that the FA Grand Coral is one of the nicest.

Maybe you can look into that one too.

Apr 1st, 2002, 11:53 AM
Wendy

Definately the Omni.We love it so much we bought a time share there. It is super clean, great food, can do all inclusive 3 or more consecutive days-a geeat deal. Staff helpful and attentive. My daughter just got back from a spring break trip. Stayed at Sun Palace-said it was ok but Omni better. She went to Cancun Palace for the day as they had a better beach. Lots of teens at Cancun Palace-very few at Sun Palace. Food too bland at Palace resorts

Apr 14th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Beverly

You get to use all the facilities and restaurants at the Palace Resorts. I've been to them all. Not the Omni though. The Palace resorts are very nice. The Moon Palace is new and looks like the Titanic inside. The beach is better at the Cancun Palace though.