We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Come explore the new Fodor’s Forum
- 3 December 4th "Sandbox" Forum Tech Thread
- 4 New Fodor’s forum -- coming soon!
- 5 Posts are now in bold and italic?
- 6 test ignore
- 7 Trip to Grand Canyon in Jan
- 8 Heathrow Airport to Glasgow
- 9 the Russians can’t be behind EVERYTHING
- 10 Best route from san francisco to austin tx
- 11 What is cloudflate? Have lost ability to post again
- 12 Can't Log In. Again!
- 13 It stopped working
- 14 Thanks to the problem solvers!
- 15 Finally unable to post - reproducible! Some data
- 16 Updates from the IB team would be welcome – ASAP!
- 17 Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE
- 18 No posting AGAIN
- 19 iBobi asked me to try posting -- I did, without success
- 20 "Not working in Chrome or Firefox --- FOR YOU!!!!"
- 21 Not working in Chrome or Firefox on MAC
- 22 Re: REPLY ISSUE
- 23 My Antivirus Hypothesis as Cause of the Posting Problems
- 24 >>>Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE <<<
- 25 I hate doing this but how else do you know