It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at [email protected]
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 What is cloudflate? Have lost ability to post again
- 2 Heathrow Airport to Glasgow
- 3 Can't Log In. Again!
- 4 It stopped working
- 5 Thanks to the problem solvers!
- 6 Finally unable to post - reproducible! Some data
- 7 Updates from the IB team would be welcome – ASAP!
- 8 Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE
- 9 No posting AGAIN
- 10 test ignore
- 11 iBobi asked me to try posting -- I did, without success
- 12 "Not working in Chrome or Firefox --- FOR YOU!!!!"
- 13 the Russians can’t be behind EVERYTHING
- 14 Not working in Chrome or Firefox on MAC
- 15 Re: REPLY ISSUE
- 16 My Antivirus Hypothesis as Cause of the Posting Problems
- 17 >>>Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE <<<
- 18 I hate doing this but how else do you know
- 19 "Try now" is not working
- 20 Andrew, it truly does not matter...
- 21 Ok, I could reply twice, then.....
- 22 The PC Gods taketh away . .
- 23 Ok here’s my contribution
- 24 Rich, you disobeyed the instructions
- 25 I still cannot reply