I wanted to let you know that October is anti-bullying month. As members of an active forum, we know all too well that bullying isn't reserved for face-to-face communications. Because of this, I wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone of our policy on personal attacks.
As our guidelines state (http://www.fodors.com/faq/joining.cfm#join2):
Keep it positive and welcoming to a general audience.
The anonymity of the forums sometimes leads people to say things they wouldn't in a face-to face-conversation. Please remain civil and refrain from personal attacks on other posters. Sarcasm, no matter its intent, is a tricky thing to interpret online and may be perceived as a personal attack.
Personal attacks and offensive comments will be removed and can result in the suspension of your account. These include but aren't limited to:
• Profanity and other vulgar, obscene, and sexually suggestive and/or explicit language (no matter how creative the spelling)
• Attacks on an individual or group's race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual preference, political or religious beliefs, or physical characteristics
• Inflammatory material or references
If you have a problem with another poster, you are encouraged to report it to the moderators instead of engaging with the poster.
Thank you for your time and help in keeping our community fun for everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 VERIZON MAIL1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET CONTACT VERIZON Tec*h24/7
- 2 Come explore the new Fodor’s Forum
- 3 December 4th "Sandbox" Forum Tech Thread
- 4 New Fodor’s forum -- coming soon!
- 5 Posts are now in bold and italic?
- 6 test ignore
- 7 Trip to Grand Canyon in Jan
- 8 Heathrow Airport to Glasgow
- 9 the Russians can’t be behind EVERYTHING
- 10 Best route from san francisco to austin tx
- 11 What is cloudflate? Have lost ability to post again
- 12 Can't Log In. Again!
- 13 It stopped working
- 14 Thanks to the problem solvers!
- 15 Finally unable to post - reproducible! Some data
- 16 Updates from the IB team would be welcome – ASAP!
- 17 Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE
- 18 No posting AGAIN
- 19 iBobi asked me to try posting -- I did, without success
- 20 "Not working in Chrome or Firefox --- FOR YOU!!!!"
- 21 Not working in Chrome or Firefox on MAC
- 22 Re: REPLY ISSUE
- 23 My Antivirus Hypothesis as Cause of the Posting Problems
- 24 >>>Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE <<<
- 25 I hate doing this but how else do you know