I've been slightly aware of this for a week or so, but really paid attention to it in my last posting.
I posted a response on a thread at about 6:25 pm, but the time noted on my post says 3:08 pm. Anyone else noticing this???
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Best route from san francisco to austin tx
- 2 What is cloudflate? Have lost ability to post again
- 3 Posts are now in bold and italic?
- 4 Heathrow Airport to Glasgow
- 5 Can't Log In. Again!
- 6 It stopped working
- 7 Thanks to the problem solvers!
- 8 Finally unable to post - reproducible! Some data
- 9 Updates from the IB team would be welcome – ASAP!
- 10 Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE
- 11 No posting AGAIN
- 12 test ignore
- 13 iBobi asked me to try posting -- I did, without success
- 14 "Not working in Chrome or Firefox --- FOR YOU!!!!"
- 15 the Russians can’t be behind EVERYTHING
- 16 Not working in Chrome or Firefox on MAC
- 17 Re: REPLY ISSUE
- 18 My Antivirus Hypothesis as Cause of the Posting Problems
- 19 >>>Answer to:Is REPLY fixed for you now? post HERE <<<
- 20 I hate doing this but how else do you know
- 21 "Try now" is not working
- 22 Andrew, it truly does not matter...
- 23 Ok, I could reply twice, then.....
- 24 The PC Gods taketh away . .
- 25 Ok here’s my contribution