Notices

mediator removed post

Jul 28th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Original Poster

mediator removed post

Just a question...on my question, I got a message that mediator removed post...why does this happen? Just curious.
Jul 28th, 2012, 11:39 PM

Welcome to Fodors natalie. The Forum Moderators will remove messages when they break Fodors posting rules. Than can be for bad language, a personal attack, or for advertising. I don't know which it was on your thread - but most of the time it is because someone is advertising a business.
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:30 PM

I have been posting on the NY Board for years and they removed a posting of mine. I am not longer going to post on the NY board. They also remove them here in a caparicous and unprofessional manner. Usually they are cowards who acquiesce to the passive/aggressives here you say something horrible and when someone responds in kind, they tell mommy, in this the board monitors.
Aug 4th, 2012, 10:27 AM

Hi Natalie,

The comment you are referring to was removed because it violated our policy against advertising. You can see our guidelines here: http://www.fodors.com/faq/joining.cfm#join2

If you have any further questions, please contact me at [email protected]
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:17 AM

Nastalie; I have used a guide in Yogjakarta two in 2 years and will be using him again this Dec. We have soent 8 days with him and found him toi be ome of the best guides we have used in over 40 years of travel partially beause of his academic training and his excellent English plus you are not appointed the UNESCO Advisor to Boboburur if you are a no-body, I say the handsome certificacate documenting it. He is not allowed to advertise but I would want travalers to inform me of such an effective guide/driver if I were going to a remote area of the workld. This is not Bali. Please explain and remove the unjustified warning signs.Thank you. I am not in business with him.
Sep 11th, 2012, 01:42 PM

Other reasons for having posts deleted :

Being British

Having a sense of humour

Having a British sense of humour
Sep 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM

Where is Dr. Abate when we need him?
I have more certificates than said guide and a far more beautiful body. (pix $5) Also I have documentary proof that StanKase is his live-in lover.
This is one reason why posts get removed.
Another is that if some sensitive creature claims to be offended it is easier just to remove the post than spend time thinking about it.
This delicate editing has saved us from influences which could lead to a life of iniquity spent in poor hotels.

Search this Thread