Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia

Jun 3rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
Original Poster

Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia

Hi all,
Need some help and feedback with my itinerary. My bf and I are planning to go to Nova Scotia for 10days this late June.
Day 1-2 halifax (any more suggestions? Planning to see citadel,old town clock,waterfront)
Day 2 headout to Cape breton island doing counterclockwise overnight camp at Cape Breton National Park at ingonish, staying in the area mostly swimming
Day 3 head to Cheticamp, overnight on our way will visit some places -( groovy goat farm, lakies head lookout, light house ice cream parlour, lone shieling, hiking syline trail for sunset)
Day 4 whale watching pleasant bay, probably have a little tour at cheticamp.. Im stuck, I dont know if I should head out to Baddeck and have an overnight there but my priority would be to see the Fortress of Louisburg. I dont know if we should stay another night in the island).
Im still working on the other days but we would like to visit peggys cove, lunenberg, mahone bay. Badly need your help guys as I would still need to book our accomodations for this trip. Any input is much appreciated
Jun 3rd, 2017, 09:02 AM

Welcome to Fodors. You are likely to get more replies if you post this on the Canada board.

If you want help with accommodation you need to specify your actual budget (and the currency).
Jun 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
Original Poster

Thank u, i didnt noticed that

Search this Thread