Notices

Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing

Dec 7th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Original Poster

Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing

As i can't rent a car in anchorage Alaska and drop it off in Whitehorse Yukon how do I tour Denali , Fairbanks and Dawson City which are on way?
Are there buses or trains to assist?
Dec 8th, 2016, 12:15 AM

Welcome to fodors slebowitz. You will need to re-post on the US. And/or Canada forums. This one is for technical assistance , not travel topics
Feb 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Hi, we are doing a cruise that ends in Anchorage in July 2017 and we need to know the best way about of getting from Anchorage to Whitehorse. What options are available to us. We live in New Zealand and haven't ventured to that part of the world. We want to base ourselves in Whitehorse and visit the Yukon area. We have 10 days available to us from the end of the cruise until we need to fly from Whitehorse to Calgary. Al help would be appreciated. Thanks
Feb 11th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Or would it be better if we started our journey in Anchorage and end up in Whitehorse. Sorry to add this late, but another thought
Feb 11th, 2017, 08:25 PM

Wrong forum bitich. See my post above. If you want info/advice about an Alaskan cruise, you need to post on the Cruise and/or USA boards.

Search this Thread