problem with links posting - again

Mar 8th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Original Poster

problem with links posting - again

This happened at first with the format change. Then it was fine for a couple weeks. I did nothing different. Seemed to have fixed itself, so I could just "copy & paste" a link address as you usually would.

Now today none of my links are going thru when I post them. Either they are 'invisible' at first, then pop up later. Or they don't change into the typical Fodor's format rather show the entire L-O-N-G addresses.
Mar 8th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by suze View Post
This happened at first with the format change. Then it was fine for a couple weeks. I did nothing different. Seemed to have fixed itself, so I could just "copy & paste" a link address as you usually would.

Now today none of my links are going thru when I post them. Either they are 'invisible' at first, then pop up later. Or they don't change into the typical Fodor's format rather show the entire L-O-N-G addresses.
Post one of your links here.
Mar 8th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Original Poster

from the Caribbean forum under Granada:

An online pen pal sent me this link a couple days ago from where she is currently staying. It's no "villa" but it is on Grenada and she was loving it there:

</title> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> <link rel="pingback" href="http://seabreezegrenada.com/xmlrpc.php" /> <script type="text/javascript"> document.documentElement.className = 'js'; </script> <title>SeaBreeze Hotel
Mar 8th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Original Poster

See it works when you click on it, but doesn't look right, or go into the automatic format...
Mar 9th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Adminstrator

Hey suze, I'll have our tech team look at this again!

https://www.npr.org/

EDIT: Is there any other link you can post that is having this problem? As seen above, I was able to post a link that worked fine.

Last edited by IBJoel; Mar 9th, 2018 at 08:27 AM.
Mar 9th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Original Poster

The other link where it happened (Ricky Martin in the Lounge) finally took. I re-posted using "edit' a bunch of times. It was still invisible. But when I left the thread then click back in and it had showed up.

Yes I can see yours worked.

And *sometimes* mine d too,, but sometimes they don't. I'm not doing ANYthing different one time to the next, a simple "copy/paste" from the web address when I am actually on the website in use.

Search this Thread