I am planning for a trip with my dad and mum. They are both in their late 50s so I would like for it to be a relaxing trip. Min 2 nights per location, preferably 3 nights if possible. I have not booked anything yet but tentatively:
Planning to fly in to Zurich and fly out from Milan. approx 14-16 days.
Appenzell (2 nights)
Luzern (3 nights)
Murren (4 nights? - is this a good base?)
Zermatt (2 nights)
Milan (3 nights)
I wanna sit Glacier Express but seems impossible from what I have researched.
Would appreciate advice on my plan! I am open to any new lovely towns aside from those I have mentioned. My goal is to minimise the time on train rides as my dad dislikes it lol. Sorry if this sound like an impossible task... heh. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 7 Trans Siberian Train
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 My France Vacation
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Iceland driving in March
- 25 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell