I am planning for a trip with my dad and mum. They are both in their late 50s so I would like for it to be a relaxing trip. Min 2 nights per location, preferably 3 nights if possible. I have not booked anything yet but tentatively:
Planning to fly in to Zurich and fly out from Milan. approx 14-16 days.
Appenzell (2 nights)
Luzern (3 nights)
Murren (4 nights? - is this a good base?)
Zermatt (2 nights)
Milan (3 nights)
I wanna sit Glacier Express but seems impossible from what I have researched.
Would appreciate advice on my plan! I am open to any new lovely towns aside from those I have mentioned. My goal is to minimise the time on train rides as my dad dislikes it lol. Sorry if this sound like an impossible task... heh. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Scotland ideas
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)