I am planning for a trip with my dad and mum. They are both in their late 50s so I would like for it to be a relaxing trip. Min 2 nights per location, preferably 3 nights if possible. I have not booked anything yet but tentatively:
Planning to fly in to Zurich and fly out from Milan. approx 14-16 days.
Appenzell (2 nights)
Luzern (3 nights)
Murren (4 nights? - is this a good base?)
Zermatt (2 nights)
Milan (3 nights)
I wanna sit Glacier Express but seems impossible from what I have researched.
Would appreciate advice on my plan! I am open to any new lovely towns aside from those I have mentioned. My goal is to minimise the time on train rides as my dad dislikes it lol. Sorry if this sound like an impossible task... heh. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 European honeymoon help needed
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19