I am planning for a trip with my dad and mum. They are both in their late 50s so I would like for it to be a relaxing trip. Min 2 nights per location, preferably 3 nights if possible. I have not booked anything yet but tentatively:
Planning to fly in to Zurich and fly out from Milan. approx 14-16 days.
Appenzell (2 nights)
Luzern (3 nights)
Murren (4 nights? - is this a good base?)
Zermatt (2 nights)
Milan (3 nights)
I wanna sit Glacier Express but seems impossible from what I have researched.
Would appreciate advice on my plan! I am open to any new lovely towns aside from those I have mentioned. My goal is to minimise the time on train rides as my dad dislikes it lol. Sorry if this sound like an impossible task... heh. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour