I'm assuming the train is the best way to get there? How far is it and how much should we expect tickets to be?
Does anyone have a train schedule link?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 All @Email Password Reset Contact 1800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care vk
- 3 AOL Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7??
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 13 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 14 Rent in Rome
- 15 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 23 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Hip Pocket Wifi