this is such a thrill to actually have a trip to plan for because i spend so much time living vicariously through all the travels that other people take and come back to describe in such wonderful detail.
i'm going to a conference that ends in zurich on the morning of july 2nd and then was thinking about joining a tour group in prague that meets up the evening of july 3rd.
after reading all the messages about Cesky Krumlov and knowing that's as close to royalty as i'm likely to get this time around i wondered if it's possible to take a train from zurich to get to CK and then to prague on time?
the prague tour is doing a day trip to Kutna Hora which sounds interesting but i really would like to see the fairytale town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing Champagne
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)