I have 3 nights open on my trip in Switzerland and we will be based out of Zurich. I read somewhere that Zermatt slopes are open year round. Is that true? This is between May 15-18.
I have skied before but DD (7) and DW have not and I'd love for them to get in a ski experience. We'd like to do a half day ski lesson if possible and try out some of the beginner slopes.
Will hotel rates be lower that time of year and if not Zermatt is there another base we can use? Will not have a car and will probably take a train from Zurich.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 Trans Siberian Train
- 16 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Iceland driving in March
- 19 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 ICELAND in February
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods