Me and my husband are off for Zermatt on 1.12 for 4 days.
In your opinion, what are the best options for:
a scenic railway route that leads to glacier views etc.
a guided snowshoe walk (with a guide, since we're klutzes)
great gourmet restaurants for fondue or other local food?
(we already have a hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 AIM 1:800:681:7208 pASSWORD RESET AIM Tec*h CONTACT SUPP0RT LOCK.vk
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 8 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 12 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 15 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary
Zermatt - Best scenic railway, sleigh, snowshoe walk, restaurant?