I am planning to travel from Zermat to Basel via CHUR, the details are as below
Zermat to Chur (glacier express dep: 9.13, arr : 14:47)
Chur to Basel (dep: 15:09, arrival: 17:27).
Please advice whether this will be a very hectic schedule in the first week of OCT.
As this would be easy for me to take the next day train to PARIS from BASEL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 New Years in France
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Spain or Portugal
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 9 day trip to France
- 23 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 24 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)