I am going to berlin for two weeks in April, while there we will have 4 or 5 days to be able to get out of Germany and travel bit. I already have plans to spend a couple days in Prague (outside of these 4-5 days). The problem is that I've heard great things about Zadar, Croatia, Riga, Latvia and Bratislava Slovakia, but I'm not sure which place I should visit.
I've already tried to look into flights to and fro all destinations but there don't seem to be many if any at all, and the train is way to long from Riga to Bratislava. Traveling will be two to three all mid-twenties and we would like to be able to go out a little at night, sightsee and experiences during the day.
All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland ideas
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?