Am wondering if Zadar is worth the trip and if so, can I make it a base for a couple of nights and take side trips? And which side trips would you recommend? Our trip is a bit lopsided-we only have seven nights...first two in Split, then Mostar, and last night in Trogir. Would it be better to go to Mostar straight from airport and make Split the last stop? As you can see I am all over the place with this trip so I really need help. I want to go to Mostar badly but I'm thinking that might mess up the flow of the trip. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez