Reload this Page >

Your favorite hotel/inn in Amalfi...

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:09 PM
Carol

Hi there,<BR>I am traveling this summer with my family ( yes, 3 kids too) and we hope to stay in the Amalfi Coast area. <BR>I have lookked through fodors and frommers but nothing seems to stand out...<BR><BR>Did you fall in love with a quaint inn or small hotel in the Amalfi Coast that you would suggest? We would love to hear your ideas.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Carol Stephens and family

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 05:38 AM
Jessica

I was in Positano last spring and stayed at the Buca di Bacci (sp?) and had a beautiful room with the most amazing view, and friendly staff.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 06:00 AM
dale

try hotel onda verde on the web. i enjoyed my stay a year ago. its in priano, halfway between amalfi and positano.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 05:01 PM
Angela

we stayed at La Bussola in Amalfi in March and fell in love with it

Old Apr 8th, 2001, 01:33 PM
Sarabeth

we stayed at the hotel convento cappuccini, above the coast. it's an old monastery..had a huge sea-view room and loved it. close enough to town to walk and parking for the car. they have a web site and if you'd like it please email me.

Old Apr 9th, 2001, 05:49 AM
dale

TRY HOTEL ONDA VERDE ON THE WEB. STAYED THERE A YEAR AGO. INEXPENSIVE, QUIET, ROOMS WITH VIEWS OF THE COAST, PRETTY GOOD FOOD. CIAO.